HiExchange invites you to participate in its referral program. Earn by helping us gain more traffic!
Start promoting HiExchange by sharing your affiliate URL on your website, blog, forum, social network, or other places.
Your referral link contains a unique code used referred users identification. The referral program is in a bigger way beneficial to the owners of frequently visited websites (online stores, marketing, and e-commerce services). The more customers you bring to HiExchange- the more money you earn. Affiliate statistical data (the number of referred users and the number of earned referral bonuses) is available in your affiliate account.
By registering as an affiliate on the HiExchange website, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provisions of the TOC.
1. Referral bonuses are paid out to your affiliate account in USD. You can withdraw your referral earnings via supported payment systems.
2. The minimum withdrawal amount for affiliate accounts is $10.00 USD.
If the referred user:
3. HiExchange reserves the right to change the affiliate commission rates at any time. However, these changes will not affect the rates for the users that you had referred to before the update.
4. It is forbidden to click on your own affiliate links or attempt to increase the number of your referrals in any other fraudulent way.
5 HiExchange reserves the right to request detailed information on traffic sources from the registered affiliate. Should the affiliate fails to provide the information proving the source credibility, such a case will be considered as a violation of Terms and Conditions and will result in affiliate account being blocked without prior warning and all referral earnings in the account being frozen.
6. While promoting HiExchange , you must give an accurate and truthful description of our services. Providing users with wrong and misleading information about HiExchange in order to make them click on your affiliate link will result in your affiliate account being blocked.
7. It is forbidden to:
8. Any violation of these terms and conditions will result in your affiliate account being blocked without prior warning and all referral earnings in the account being frozen.
9. The safety of the affiliate account authentication data (login and password) is the sole responsibility of the affiliate.
10. These terms and conditions can be changed unilaterally at any time without prior announcement to the participants of the affiliate program. However, you can always find the valid terms and conditions on this page.
To become our affiliate, click on the Registration link and fill out a brief registration form then refer to your profile and use your affiliate URL.