· Hiexchange is a financial team with more than 7 years of experience in fintech and exchange businesses. Due to the employment of high-tech infrastructures, our services are more reliable and rates are kept at the lowest all the time. More currency pairs will be added to the website in the near future so keep an eye on us.
Our customer information safety is important to us
· When you open an account and carrying out any operations in the Hiexchange we collect personally identifiable information solely for business purposes to determine the preferences and improve customer loyalty. During the work with the system we can get you to the following confidential information:
· Personal information - full name, date of birth, contact details, address or registration, e-mail address, mobile number or home telephone number;
· Information from the payment transactions - Information about your transactions in payment systems that are associated with the operation of the service;
· Identification Information - information necessary for identification and customer identification, such as passport details, utility bills.
· We use secure connections (SSL) to protect confidential and sensitive to the interception of information that the client provides the service. This technology protects information from being intercepted by a third party during transmission from the client to our server and backward. We are constantly working to ensure the safety of our websites and their compliance with the standards of the market. We use tools such as firewalls, authentication systems (eg, one-time passwords and personal identification numbers) and access control mechanisms to monitor any attempts at unauthorized access to systems and data.
· Attendants Hiexchange has different levels of access to confidential customer information — this ensures prevention of leakage of sensitive information, such as the dismissal of any of our employees.
Transfer information to third parties
· We may also disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent, or to carry out your instructions. Hiexchange under any circumstances does not sell personal customer information.
Transmission of information to regulators
Refusal to provide information
· You are not obliged to provide us with any personal information that we have to ask you. However, the refusal of the client to provide information could result in a denial of service Hiexchange.
· We make every effort to ensure the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of information received from you. You can help us greatly in this respect, promptly notifying us of any changes in your personal information.